Saturday, May 27, 2006

I just bet he would...

Spotted in the Globe and Mail (a Canadian paper) yesterday, in a story about the Bush-Blair dog-and-pony show in DC:
In a lighter moment, both leaders were asked what they would miss about each other once they are both out of office, with Mr. Blair widely expected to step down soon given widespread unhappiness with his government.

“Wait a minute,” quipped Mr. Bush. “I'll miss those red ties, that's what I'll miss.” He quickly added: “Don't count him out. ... I want him here so long as I'm the president.” Mr. Bush's term expires in January, 2009.

Don't you just know W is scared of Blair's being replaced by someone who reflects what the British people think?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->