Thursday, May 18, 2006

Papa! Oh, wait, er... Jesus?

Tipping my hat to Number 80, into whose View this swam ...

An unpotted asparagus in Abbey Wood, England, is said to be the face of Jesus. The man who dug it up said,

"I thought, 'Good gracious! It's the face of Jesus.

"It's the most weird thing I have ever seen.

"The roots are fantastic. You can actually make out a thorn crown around his head, his eyes and nose.

"I've heard about Mother Theresa's face being seen in a bagel but I thought this was much better."

The guy added, hilariously:
"It looked so much like His face it took my breath away.

"It has not made me religious. But it could be something supernatural linked to the abbey ruins opposite.

"We don't know what's in the ground."

Yeah. It's not Jesus. It's just supernatural haunted abbey ruins!

ps - the funny thing is, to me? It looks more like Ernest Hemingway...

You be the judge:

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->