Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Carnival of the Liberals tomorrow

The roustabouts have arrived on the Greenbelt and the attractions are going up. The next Carnival of the Liberals will be here tomorrow. It's my first carnival and the one thing I didn't really expect was how hard it would be to choose the ten posts to include. As of this moment (six and a half hours before the entries close) I have 30 to look at ... a few marginally related to the subject matter, but only a few, and all worth reading - I've added a few blogs to my sidebar. And there's still a chance that another post will arrive in my inbox that makes the cut.

What I'm saying here is - if your post wasn't chosen, it's not because I didn't like it, or thought it wasn't worth reading. Definitely try again next time.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->