Sunday, October 29, 2006

Halloween Carnival of the Godless!

COTG logo

Yes, it's the Halloween Edition of the Carnival of the Godless! It's over at Skeptic Rant this time. Looks like a lot of good posts, too. I'll be back with some recommendations after I've read the ones I hadn't already seen.

Okay - I'm going to recommend Hell's Handmaiden's Evolution isn't Theology, Ebonmuse's Tax the Churches, and especially Black Sun Journal's Rush saved me (and my kids) (Rush the band I hasten to point out). My own Enter the Ark is there, too, by the way... But all the posts are worth a read and a thought - a good way to spend some of this crisp fall Sunday morning (well, it's crisp and fall where I am, anyway...)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->