Sunday, November 19, 2006

Luch

I got a fortune cookie at supper Friday night (it was my favorite Chinese restaurant). Now, of late fortune cookies are no such thing - they're aphorism cookies at best and vague descriptives usually...

Which reminds me - the small child at the table next to mine got this 'fortune': There is a strong executive streak in your makeup. "What's that mean?" she asked her father, who had read it to her. "You're bossy," he replied. "You'll be a CEO someday," interpolated her mother. Perhaps they're both right.

But back to my cookie. It was an actual fortune. I just don't know what it means.

You will be showered with good luch.

Better than bad, I suppose.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->