Friday, November 17, 2006

On so many levels


I have a new shirt. I love it. (I have the green one, but I'm showing you the red-on-white 'cause it shows up better. Yeah, it comes in many many colors and styles.)

It works on so many levels! It's Cornelius!! It's Che! It's Cornelius dressed like Che!!!! It's Roddy McDowall (okay, maybe that level is just for me)! It's evolution! It's a pun - it's a pun in a foreign language that's still a pun when it's translated! (How cool is that? Very cool.) It's cultural warfare on at least two levels just by itself. And it's well made, too!

This shirt rocks. Or rules. Or whatever the kids are saying now...

(And thanks, Bad Astronomer!)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->