Saturday, December 23, 2006

UPS Saves Christmas!

Well, not all of Christmas. But still -

See, I ordered something for my niece, who's hard to buy for, from Bed Bath & Beyond. I selected their "expedited shipping". Turns out - as I discover after they've shipped it - that that's UPS Ground. So it was scheduled for delivery on Dec 26. If regular shipping is USPS, it probably would have gotten here today (especially considering it's a gift card, for crying out loud).

But I just got a call from the UPS place and they said they're delivering Christmas packages today!

Yay! UPS, you rock!

(but speaking of weird shipping policies... I got a box from Barnes & Noble.com with one book and one DVD in it. The box was 12" x 11" x 17". Are they running out of boxes?)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->