Friday, December 29, 2006

A Yard Full of Robins

Gwen birdwatching
Wow.

December's mild weather has certainly got the birds confused. A good three dozen or more robins have been here the last couple of days - not usual at all. Yesterday, in fact, they were out back making so much noise turning over the fallen leaves that I thought they might be a raccoon.

I wish I could have gotten a picture of them (perhaps I will later), but I don't have my camera with me, and my father is mostly taking digital pictures with a little camera that's not good for things at any distance.

In lieu of the robins - big healthy ones, covering the lawn - I offer you my cat, watching them!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->