Monday, April 02, 2007

Oh, yes... I mean, okay.

I'd rather know him, though, if you know what I mean and I think you do ... But I can easily live with this answer (though Book's awful high in that chart...)

And if you're saying "What is Serenity?" then go get the DVDs! I'm not kidding - this show is fantastically brilliant. Caveat - watch Firefly before you watch Serenity the movie, because it's essentially the end of the season Fox cut so cruelly short.

Your results:
You are Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
70%
Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
60%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
50%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
40%
River (Stowaway)
40%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
25%
Inara Serra (Companion)
25%
Alliance
25%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
15%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
15%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
5%
Medicine and physical healing are your game,but wooing women isn't a strong suit.

Click here to take the Serenity Firefly Personality Test

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->