Saturday, May 19, 2007

What's happening in the park

lake and willow
It's been a busy week - I was taking a class that ran until 5 so I wasn't getting home till around 6:30 or 7 some nights, so not much was posted. But I did get some pictures snapped and finally got around to putting them on the computer. I debated over whether to do a lot of posts or just one - the latter won. Here's the lake at the park - and yes, that's a giant plastic alligator. Don't ask me, I just walk through here twice a day (four times if it's really nice).

roundhogHere's the groundhog, carefully surveying the open swath of grass before deciding he was going to wait till all the people were gone.


bunny
Next up, a bunny! He's down by the little lake frozen and hoping I'm not going to eat him.




bounding squirrel
squirrels






Here are a couple of frenzied squirrels. Sorry the quality is bad, but it was a very spotty early morning. The second one is almost like an Im- pressionist painting, no?

redwing






Here's a redwing in mid call.




honeysuckle dandelions and log








And lastly, some honeysuckle and dandelions...

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->