Friday, August 31, 2007

Oh, no, you didn't

I'm watching this old episode of Hawaii 5-O and McGarrett just had the gall to say this to someone who had just told him that he didn't want to cooperate: "That's right; I shouldn't even be here. I take orders, too, and it can get very unpleasant for me when I don't obey them. Especially in this case. But I want Mazzini's killer so badly that I'm willing to put neck on the chopping block." With the distinct though unspoken unlike you hanging in the air afterwards.

The thing is - he was talking to a Russian - a Soviet citizen who had just explained why he couldn't cooperate - what was waiting for him, "not a political man", when he got home.

And McGarrett actually had the balls to compare his getting raked over the coals to 15 years in a gulag. Man.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, February 22, 2019 Anonymous Anonymous had this to say...

Great looking web site. Assume you did a bunch of your own html
coding.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->