Friday, September 07, 2007

20000!

Twenty Thousand Visitors -
almost Thirty Thousand Page Views


map Sep 7 2007I got to 10,000 and 15,000 respectively last December, so the traffic is pretty steady. The maps show I still get most of my visitors from North America and Europe, but there are some from the other four continents (still as far as I can tell no one from Antarctica). Russia, China, Turkey, India, Malaysia, Brazil, Austria, Canada, France, Mexico, Italy,map july 2007 Argentina, Chile, New Zealand, Austria, Venezuela, Egypt, Spain, Italy, Denmark, the UK, Sweden, Kenya, Liberia, Senegal, Japan, Israel, Egypt, Czechia, Australia, Philippines, Netherlands, Romania ... probably a few others. Number 10,000 was from Farmington, Michigan and Number 10,001 from Cubao, Quezon City, the Phillipines. As I look at Sitemeter right now, the most recent vistitor - Number 10,007 - is from Benidorm, Comunidad Valenciana, Spain.


My numbers are puny compared to the big guys - they get in a half an hour, or less, what world map jun 2007I get in a day. But I never thought I'd get this many. 20,000 in a year and a half.

Wow.

And thanks to you all!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->