Friday, September 28, 2007

Mad, Manic Mockers

Yesterday morning the mockingbirds were acting totally manic. Eight or ten of them were all over the little park, chasing each other in and out of the trees, across the paths and pond, and screeching the whole time. Every now and then they'd pause for a moment, and then start up again. Two of them nearly hit me - well, I suppose they'd have veered off and not really run into me, even if they hadn't made me jump. I got quite a few totally useless shots, several badly blurred ones, several of where the birds just had been - and these, in a rare few moments of rest.

mockingbird in tree

mockingbird on path

mockingbird on path

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->