Saturday, October 06, 2007

Thanks...

If you give to Donors Choose, you not only get to feel good about helping teachers and students, you'll actually get letters. Like this:
Oh my goodness! I am so excited to receive your donation for our Moon Models project! The students are going to be so excited to begin creating their own moon models. We are going to begin this project in a few months and the students are already talking about it! Your donation means so much to me and my students. Thanks for making this possible.
Or this:
As my students finished their unit of study on realistic fiction, I noticed how quickly they went though paper, colored pencils, markers, and white-out in their efforts to make their work perfect. I drove home from work today trying to calculate in my head exactly how much it was going to cost me for the year to keep them supplied with these essentials. So to find out that I was funded put the biggest smile on my face. It is so important to me to make sure that my students move through the writing process with ease. Their first stories far surpassed my expectation and I want to do everything in my power to make sure that continues We are moving into a literacy unit that will have the students creating brochures. Your generous funding of this grant will ensure that the students have the resources they need for this unit and future units to excel in school. Thank you so much for considering my grant and your continued support of education.
You might even get pictures of the kids using whatever you funded for them:

kids using projector
Do it. It's the right thing, and it'll put a big smile on your face.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->