Thursday, January 03, 2008

Carnival of the Liberals: important notice

For all those wondering where the Carnival of the Liberals is: a combination of illness and unforeseen circumstances took out a couple of the scheduled hosts. 53 went up late and 54 didn't go up at all. I was supposed have 55 here this week, but Leo got in touch with me last week and said the schedule was so messed up - he was hoping to get 54 up then - that he wanted to postpone 55 for a week.

So, as things now stand, I'm supposed to host it January 9th. If you submitted something on the blog-carnival site, your submission is probably piling up in the inbox of a sick man (um, I mean ailing) and you might want to submit to me directly: kmdavisus AT yahoo DOT com. I will definitely have a Carnival here on the 9th, though I don't know if it will be a very delayed 54 or a somewhat delayed 55.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->