Sunday, March 16, 2008

T-Rexcellent

Traumador the TyrannosaurTraumador - who writes the brilliant Tyrannosaur Chronicles - has nominated me for an Excellent Blog award. You may remember that I nominated him earlier this month when I was nominated by the Chaplain. Traumador was deeply involved in his latest adventure (on the run from a Maori spirit) when he got the new from his agent:
"oh speaking of which you're supposed to nominate 10 people for next years ceremony," peter informed me. "part of the requirement of accepting this one."

well that was pretty easy i just nominated people on my sidebar.
Which means it came back to me, since, he says,
"(technically i guess i should have nominated 20 blogs, but i don't read that many!)"
Anyway. I feel awkward about nominating more people, since Traumador would probably have nominated someone else if he read more blogs. (Which is not a criticism - he leads an amazingly busy life, especially these days.)

Instead, I'm going to send you all over to the Tyrannosaur Chronicles for a genuinely original and exciting story (as well as reviews of dinosaur movies from a dinosaur's perspective). Start at the beginning and you'll find yourself sucked into this tiny T-Rex's life. At least, I did.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->