Sunday, July 13, 2008

Carnival of Maryland 37


The 37th Carnival of Maryland is up at Monoblogue. Our host says:
Normally when I put together the Carnival of Maryland I like to have about 10 to 15 submissions, as I’ve found that having that number presents the reader with plentiful and worthwhile reading options depending on their interest while providing me the opportunity to do a writeup of optimal length for my site - not too long (well, in the eyes of most people anyway) nor too short. In this case, counting mine I have 13. I could call it superstition, but in truth I wanted to bring up a couple other posts which weren’t submitted but I thought made for good reading as I perused the Maryland blogosphere.
It's a good, diverse set of posts - you'll like something there for sure, so check it out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->