Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Dance at Dawn

I tend to forget my camera takes movies. But I remembered it one Thursday morning about a month ago and here's that mockingbird. At times the traffic noise drowns him out, though he's loud, and I wasn't as steady as I thought (what happened there at 1:45 or so I don't know) - but here's his dawn display. Monday I was heading toward the main office (I do that about seven or eight times a year) and so left at 6:35 instead of 6:10, and he was going strong until about 6:30 when he abruptly stopped and flew over to the apartment building, took up station on the roof, and started again.


(I tried to upload this via Blogger, but for whatever reason, after 10 hours it still wasn't up. Size? Speed? Verizon being obnoxious? I dunno. So it's a YouTube video...) If this works out I may do more.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->