Friday, October 31, 2008

Donors Choose Bloggers Challenge: THANK YOU

donors choose
give nowMy blog is part of this year's Donors Choose Bloggers Challenge, which ends today. So far three projects have been funded - by several very generous donors, one of whom anonymously dedicated their donation to my mother, which I truly appreciate. I might be able to guess who you are, but I won't try. I cried a little, though... Here's the first feedback from that

WOW! Thank you so much for helping me to get this project up and running! I am so excited to get the materials and start working with my students to help them reach their goals and be comfortable within their new learning environment. Thank you for being part of this and making something so amazing happen for my students!


So only one project isn't funded - and really, that's fabulous. My little blog's readers came up with almost a thousand dollars. Just in case one of you feels a bit generous after the election, here's the link to that last project.

Thank you so much to those who donated.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 10:53 AM, November 03, 2008 Anonymous Anonymous had this to say...

Thanks so much for your support of students and teachers across the country. This year's Blogger Challenge would not have been a success without you!

Cheers
- The DonorsChoose.org Team

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->