Thursday, October 02, 2008

Donors Choose Bloggers Challenge

donors choose
give nowThis is one of my favorite charities - it's fun and you make a big difference right away - and see it. I found it last year via the Bloggers Challenge - and this year I'm joining. You can help.

It's easy: go to My Giving Page and pick a project, and then donate money. You can donate a little or a lot - whatever you feel comfortable giving. I'm no big dog in the blogger world, so I only picked four projects, $1400 dollars. If each of my readers gives a little, that'll be way more than enough.

After you give, you'll get a letter from the teacher. And later you'll get letters from the kids, usually with pictures. It's quick and easy and it makes you feel good (after you get over how many teachers need really not much cash to do their jobs well).

There's a widget on the sidebar. It'll stay there throughout the challenge. Let's make this happen.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->