Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Donors Choose challenge ... deadline approaching

donors choose
give nowMy blog is part of this year's Donors Choose Bloggers Challenge. So far two project has been funded - by two generous donors. I told them I didn't have a big readership, but I was hoping for more donors than one... I know it's a dicey economic period, and maybe all your spare cash is on its way to a politician, but ... think of the children, won't you?

It's easy: go to My Giving Page and pick a project, and then donate money. You can donate a little or a lot - whatever you feel comfortable giving. After you give, you'll get something like this almost right away:
My project has been funded!!!! I am so excited about the limitless opportunities that these new vocabulary materials will bring to my classroom. I have a large ELL (English language learners) population and these materials will help me focus on vocabulary which will in turn help my kids be strong readers. A million thank yous for your kindness and generosity. My kindergartners are going to LOVE the new materials! Continued blessings and many thanks
Again, you don't by any means have to fully fund anything. $10 is a great first step. Please think about it - and give what you can.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->