Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Week in Entertainment

Film: Slumdog Millionaire - what a wonderful movie. So enjoyable, albeit a bit harrowing.

DVD: Finished Numb3rs season 4. Too bad. Now I just have the current season to enjoy.

TV: Pushing Daisies - two episodes. This show is the best thing on tv, I sometimes think. It's sure up there in the top five or six. Damn ABC for really canceling it. House - why do the writers think we love Hadley? And why must they tease us by telling us she's away only to cut to her? I'm glad she's fictional because I really want her to die, already. "Your nerves have started degenerating," Foreman says to her and YAY!!! I say. The Mentalist - still good. Eleventh Hour - not as good, but still watchable. And Numb3rs - which I (see above) love.

Read: Silence of the Grave by Arnaldur IndriĆ°ason, second of the Reykjavik series. Erlendur's personal life is certainly depressing, but the books are very well-written.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:33 PM, December 08, 2008 Blogger Tayi had this to say...

You know, you might check out the Canadian TV show ReGenesis. You can find the first few seasons on Hulu.com. I've only watched the first 6 episodes, but I already like it better than most other investigative/scientific shows I've seen.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->