Thursday, January 08, 2009

I and the Bird

I and the Bird logoIt's the first I and the Bird of the new year, and it's a fabulous presentation by T.R. Ryan at From the faraway, nearby: the Vagabirding Travel Magazine Awards (I and the Bird #91).
Another New Year now celebrated means its time for Vagabirding Travel Magazine's Annual Birding Awards for 2008. Let's take a look at the Ten most popular Birding Regions of last year as determined by you the reader. And while we're at it - let's meet the celebrity birders who blog about the places we love to go! We're also excited to announce the 2008 Amateur Bird Photographer of the Year.
I'm excited to announce that one of my photos was chosen as a regional header! If you're at all interested in birds around the world, and great photos thereof, check out I and the Bird at Faraway, Nearby.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:20 PM, January 09, 2009 Blogger Mary had this to say...

Yes, he did a fine job! I adore all of his posts. A world traveler has much to offer.

It's nice to meet you. Thanks for your comment. Whenever I see a Maryland blogger, I get excited. I lived in Maryland (Baltimore City, AA Co., Bel Air, Harford Co.) for my first 47 years, spent 3 years in the center of Delaware, now in Charlotte, missing a snowfall.

I heard you had snow...

Stay warm,
Mary

 
At 9:31 AM, January 10, 2009 Blogger The Ridger, FCD had this to say...

They had snow - not much, but snow. However, I'm not in Maryland at the moment (will be returning on Sunday) and all we've had is rain. And more rain.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->