Saturday, January 10, 2009

OSI: Skin

I've never done this before, but I think I'll start with One Single Impression. I hope the weekly prompt will get me back into writing poetry. The idea is simple:
One Single Impression is a community of poets writing and sharing haiku and other poetic forms. Each week we will offer up a new prompt that we hope will inspire your writing.
The cycle starts on Sunday (last Sunday!), so this week I'll try a haiku.
nothing comforts us
in pain or loneliness like
touch of skin on skin


OSI badge
One Single Impression
:
more poems

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 7:32 PM, January 10, 2009 Anonymous Anonymous had this to say...

One of the best ways we humans bridge the divides between us. Nicely told; I hope you do write more.

 
At 10:55 PM, January 10, 2009 Blogger SandyCarlson had this to say...

This is so very true. Perhaps it is a need we never grow out of.

 
At 4:19 PM, January 11, 2009 Anonymous Anonymous had this to say...

This lovely poem came at an ideal time for me. Please keep creating them!

 
At 4:34 PM, January 28, 2009 Blogger Pearl had this to say...

agreed. OSI is a good inspiration kick in the pants.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->