Friday, February 13, 2009

You gotta love it

My health insurance just sent me a new card, with a new doctor's name on it as my PCP. Apparently the old one dropped out of the plan. This isn't a loss - not to say I didn't like her, but I saw her only once.

Thing is? The new doctor is in Bel Air... forty-four miles from where I live.

How do they make these decisions? I went on line and changed my PCP to one less than a half mile from my home, and they had a dozen more in the same town.

It's crazy. I mean, even if I did drive, why would I want to drive for an hour to see my doctor?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, February 13, 2009 Anonymous Anonymous had this to say...

Bureauacracy is full of such idiot-syncracies

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->