Wednesday, May 13, 2009

They have their own games

Something I really hate: watching a sports event on television and being subjected to long rambling digressions about some other sport entirely. I do not care what some quarterback's feelings about football rivalries are when I'm watching hockey. (Frankly, I never care about the NFL...) I don't care about what the baseball color guy thinks about basketball. I don't care what the basketball people think about college football. You get the picture.

I'm watching hockey. Don't talk to me about football.

(Although, frankly, 4-0 with 17 minutes to go in the second period? I might not be watching it much longer...) (Oh, who am I kidding? Game 7? Of course I will.)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->