Thursday, July 16, 2009

Sometimes, I hate Google

Third time in six days: I try to log onto my blog and get a screen telling me that Google is doing spiffy new security things and I'll have to log on with my Google account (you know, like I've been doing for at least a year now) and a two-step security verification system but don't worry, nothing will be changed, so please enter my password. Then a new screen telling me to enter my password again.

Then a screen saying the password or user name is incorrect. The same ones I've been using, this same actual day in fact.

Nothing works. So I have to send myself an email via Google to get the link to reset my password. You know, answer the stupid security question, and choose a new password.

Three times in six days.

Google, I hate this "new" stuff.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:08 PM, July 16, 2009 Anonymous Deborah Godin had this to say...

Are you talking about that the new Google Chrome I've seen touted on my gmail home page? Very unsettling, not to mention annoying.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->