Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ummmm... just one thing...

So I went to check in on line this morning (good thing I didn't remember to do it last night), and United's website told me the flight was "unavailable for check in". The flight is one and a half hours late, and I won't make the connection in Chicago. They offered me four options - two to make the connection (one with two stops before then!) and two that just skipped Chicago and routed me to Knoxville some other way. But all four of those planes had already left Seattle.

Not much use, that.

So I had to call them, and spent ten minutes arguing with the automated system until it finally gave me a person. So I'm getting to Knoxville at midnight. Good times.

Oh, yeah. Orbitz? They called to tell me the flight was delayed - and in time that I wouldn't have left for Sea-Tac yet. But they didn't notice that I needed to do something about my connection.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 12:50 PM, July 30, 2009 Anonymous Mark had this to say...

Hmm, United? Don't they break guitars?

 
At 1:12 PM, July 30, 2009 Blogger The Ridger, FCD had this to say...

I have no idea.

Show me the airline that's perfect, though...

 
At 4:11 PM, August 10, 2009 Blogger Holy-Terrorist had this to say...

*=* OOUUIIINNNNNNN

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->