Friday, August 21, 2009

Too correct, Hilary

I'm watching an episode of Remember WENN. They're broadcasting "Crimebreakers!" with ex-Broadway star Hilary Booth, her husband Jeff Singer, and character actress Maple Lamarsh. Hilary is playing a Brooklyn gun moll - but she can't handle the dialog:

Hilary: I tell you, dis goil is gonna knock off that bank again or I'll scream bloody moider.
Jeff: Says who?
Hilary: Says me. (little laugh) I mean, say I! Me and dese other guys is goin' after dat moolah. Dat's how we do tings in Brooklyn.
Maple: A goilfriend of mine knows one of the bank tellers and he'll help us crack the bank safe.
Hilary: -ly. Oh. The bank safe! Yeah.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->