Thursday, October 01, 2009

Donors Choose: For the Children

donors choose
give now
Yep. it's October, and that means Donors Choose has its annual challenge up.

This is a genuinely great charity; you give money directly to a teacher who uses it to fund a project - sometimes as basic as buying books.

I've got a Giving Page here. Please consider donating via it, but if you don't like those projects, please look around the site, find a project you do like, and suggest it for my page. Or just give to it. And remember - you don't have to fully fund a project.

I'm not a big blogger, but I hope my readers will help fund at least a couple of these projects!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->