Saturday, December 25, 2010

Form letters: think of editing them

I emailed Comcast to thank them for implementing a new feature (I saw in the paper that Doctor Who has a Christmas special tonight; my father doesn't have BBC America; I was sure my DVR wouldn't think of that as a "new episode" ... so I used the online DVR Manager and programmed it to record. Yay!). I got this response.
Thank you for contacting Comcast; my name is -----.

Thank you for the positive comment! We value knowing that you appreciate our service and thank you for taking the time to contact us with your feedback. We hope you continue to enjoy your Comcast Services.

Thank you again for writing in today. Please have a safe and happy holiday.

Once again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->