Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fancy what now?

In today's Dinosaur Comics, T-Rex is musing on dressing well, and gets a lesson totally unrelated to clothes. But the weird thing, for me, was panel four:

utahraptor asks what we would do for special occasions if we always dressed fancy; t-rex begins to say something but utahraptor cuts him off
You have no idea how long I stared at "moust-" trying to get a word out of it.

The mouseover asks "Was T-rex going to say 'fancy moustaches' or 'fancy moustache monkeys'? We may never know!"
moustache monkey

Moustaches? Mustaches! Damn those Canadians and their spelling!


(I know that spelling, of course, but I don't think it would ever have come to me...)

(edited to add, first, that I know that's not purely a Canadian, or even British spelling, and second: here's a moustache monkey! That would gussy up an outfit!)

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->