Sunday, March 06, 2011

The Week in Entertainment

Live: Les Misérables at the Hippodrome. Very well staged, moving performance.

DVD:Megamind. Funny movie.

TV: House - Man, I have been on the cusp all season. I have a feeling next week's "very special episode" might be the push either way. Modern Family was hysterical, and The Middle pretty good. I still wish Better Off Ted hadn't been dumped, especially when I see a minute of Better With You... bleargh. A lot of stuff is piling up on the DVR. If I get furloughed I'll have stuff to watch! Hahaha :/

Read: The Clue of the Twisted Candle by Edgar Wallace. The Master of Mysteries by Gelett Burgess. Average Jones by Samuel Hopkins. All good turn of the last century stories.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->