Sunday, May 01, 2011

Five Years Ago

April was a crazy month. I went on vacation (pics will come) and had some urgent and massive things dumped on me at work. I forgot about setting up for National Poetry Month (again, dammit!).

And I missed my five-year anniversary at The Greenbelt. April 14, 2006, I posted on evolution and translation. It was a while before I was posting every day, but I've written 5462 posts (counting this one). I'm not one of your huge blogs by any means, but I've had 53,870 visits, from six continents. Some of them are quite regular - I've made some friends through this hobby.

And I've enjoyed it. Still am.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:33 AM, May 01, 2011 Anonymous Kathie had this to say...

PARABÉNS!

And best wishes for many more blog posts to come ("Jeopardy!" will keep you well-supplied).

 
At 11:31 AM, May 01, 2011 Blogger fev had this to say...

Happy belated anniversary and many more! Well, not more _belated_ anniversaries, but ... damn overscope.

Do keep it up. The Greenbelt is one of my favorite daily stops on the intertubes.

 
At 2:38 PM, May 01, 2011 Anonymous AB had this to say...

All the best wishes for many more blog posts to come :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->