Monday, June 20, 2011

Watching the news ... why again?

Mr Justice Scalia is a dick. He is so blatantly on the side of corporations against peoples that it isn't even dubious any more.

John McCain is running him a close second. Blaming undocumented aliens for setting Arizona's wildfires is a despicable act. Period.

Rick Perry for President? Didn't that jackass threaten to secede? And cheap jobs with no benefits aren't the blueprint for economic success (unless you're Scalia, I guess).

Now I'm remembering why I don't watch the news on tv. I hate listening to these people and looking at their faces.

/rant


Mute button ... now.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:25 PM, June 20, 2011 Blogger Bonnie had this to say...

My mom claims that she never heard a word W said because every time he came on the television, my dad grabbed the remote and muted him. It probably kept their blood pressure down.

Agree with you 100% about all of the above. I tremble for my country...

 
At 11:42 PM, June 20, 2011 Anonymous Kathie had this to say...

Don't forget Rick Perry's likely unconstitutional state call to (right-wing Christian) prayer this summer, either:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/on-faith/post/is-texas-gov-perrys-call-to-prayer-constitutional/2011/06/10/AGWQDoOH_blog.html

On the plus side, I doubt the US is ready for another Texas Governor for President, on general principles ;-)

 
At 12:11 AM, June 21, 2011 Blogger Barbara had this to say...

First rate rant. You definitely highlighted some low points.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->