Monday, October 24, 2011

The Week in Entertainment

still having connection problems on the weekends... very strange

Film: The Hedgehog - I really enjoyed this movie. It was stylized, but very engaging from the beginning. The characters were well-drawn, the acting excellent, and the story warm and interesting.

TV: The Mentalist was quite good; they have got me worried about Van Pelt. The Middle was amusing and Modern Family was quite funny, even if I find it hard to believe neither Clare nor her friends had ever seen "Gone With The Wind." Really? Phil and Haley at the wings place was priceless. Harry's Law was better this week. House was boring. I think I may stop watching it...

Read: Anne Cleeves' Shetland Quartet, fast-moving excellent police novels.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->