Friday, December 02, 2011


Okay, this is a Kindle - it's the one with the actual keyboard under the screen. (One of the many reasons I like it.) But is there any reader that doesn't use the word "page"?

kid with Kindle doesn't know what a 'page-turner' is

Labels: ,


At 4:16 PM, December 02, 2011 Anonymous Kathie had this to say...

I've long thought that Page Turner would make a great nom de plume.

At 2:58 AM, December 03, 2011 Blogger AbbotOfUnreason had this to say...

At least on the kindle app for the iPhone, sometimes it has pages and sometimes it has a "location" with a percentage complete.

At 9:48 AM, December 03, 2011 Blogger The Ridger, FCD had this to say...

But don't they tell you to use the arrow keys to "turn the page"?

At 1:02 PM, February 20, 2012 Blogger The Ridger, FCD had this to say...

Also, the newer Kindle (v3) has actual page numbers, too.


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post

Links to this post:

Create a Link

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->