Monday, November 26, 2012

It's All in Way They Ask

cover of the book The Song of Taliesin

And I must confess: I had no idea that Frank Lloyd Wright lived in Wisconsin, or what he'd named his house, or anything that would have helped me from that angle. Any question like "Who lives in the house called Taliesin?" or "What is the name of FLW's Wisconsin home?" would have sunk me dead. But I got "This famous Wisconsin home was named for a Welsh bard associated with King Arthur" anyway - because I knew Taliesin.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:55 PM, November 26, 2012 Anonymous Kathie had this to say...

Some people's kids: Husband had heard of Taliesin West (in Arizona), but not the original Taliesin (in Wisconsin). Sigh...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->