Friday, February 15, 2013

Oh, Kathie!!

"Portu-gals and Guys"? I can't way, and I bet you can't either!

So let's see...

Carmen Miranda was from Portugal? I did not know that, but I certainly recognized her s.

Ah well, not a difficult category after all (Henry the Navigator, Nellie Furtado, Mozambique) though John XXI's book "Liber de Oculo" being a book about eyes seems ... very tangentially a "Portu-guy" question to me.

ps - how weird was Alex's reading of that "have you no sense of decency?" question?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:46 PM, February 15, 2013 Anonymous Kathie had this to say...

Oh Ridger, I'm so easy!

(Only got the pope one because I knew what "oculo" meant.)

Re Alex's reading of "have you no sense of decency," I'm inclined to give him a slight pass because at the time it occurred he was a lad in Ontario.

BTW, do you ever read the show credits at the end? Two of the behind-the-scenes staffers are Michele and Grant Loud, from the "An American Family" reality series on PBS ca. 40 years ago.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->