Friday, March 22, 2013

Amen

I laughed out loud and then cheered silently. From the Carolyn Hax chat today:

Q. Involuntary time off

Dear Carolyn, I got laid off from my full-time job last year and have only been able to find part-time work since then (but my husband still has a great job, so I'm fortunately not destitute). My life is still quite full (friends, family, involvement with a community organization, etc), but most of it is stuff I want to do, versus stuff I have to do, so I feel a little self-conscious talking about my day when my husband gets home from a grueling 10-hour workday and starts doing household chores. Until I have a better job again, how can I avoid feeling so useless?

A.

Do more household chores.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->