Sunday, March 31, 2013

The Week in Entertainment

somewhat abbreviated, and next week's will be even shorter - vacation!


TV: The Mentalist, and of course the Homeland Security guy works for Red John ... bleaaaaagh. Otherwise, a nice ep - good to see Van Pelt again. Psych's 100th episode - I'm not a huge fan of the 'you pick the ending', and I would have preferred it not be "the butler did it!" but still it was a funny episode, with great guest stars. (Yes, Dr Who started, but it's on the DVR back in Maryland...)

Read: The Philosophical Practicioner, a rather peculiar detective-ish novel that was very enjoyable. B.U.G. (Big Ugly Guy) by Jane Yolen and Adam Stemple, a very good YA about a bullied middle-school kid who builds a golem...

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, April 02, 2013 Anonymous Kathie had this to say...

Speaking of 100th epis, did you catch "Castle" last night? It did a nice job of winding up one of the two plot lines at the end. BTW, previous seasons are being run on Portuguese TV with English sound but Portuguese language subtitles. I'd imagine also in other nations with appropriate subtitles, as well.

 
At 1:37 PM, February 11, 2014 Blogger The Ridger, FCD had this to say...

I was sure I had responded to this ... anyway, I don't watch Castle. I tried, because I do like Nathan Fillion, but I just couldn't...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->