Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Glad I've seen the Grand Canyon already

I've got to say, I'm very glad I've already visited Arizona. Because I'm not ever going back.

Here are a couple of reasons why - and the one buried at the bottom of the story is probably bigger in my mind.
A second bill signed by Brewer on Monday bars cities, towns and counties from collecting or maintaining any identifying information about a person who owns or sells a firearm.
 Seriously? Any information? You can't even keep a list of registered weapons?

That's gonna work out well.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, April 30, 2013 Anonymous Kathie had this to say...

I also recall reading that a book with the Creationist explanation for the origins of the Grand Canyon is stocked in the gift shop -- and, worse, apparently sells fairly well. I'm glad that we visited there long ago, too.

 
At 10:30 AM, May 01, 2013 Anonymous Mark P had this to say...

So now we know where they're storing all the crazy. It used to be Alabama, but I guess there was just too much for one state.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->