Thursday, May 23, 2013

Are you satisfied? Yes or Yes

I take the Washington Times print edition, and today got an email asking me to take a short survey (they're contemplating charging for digital content).

The first question is hysterically funny.

how satisfied are you with the content? very somewhat neutral somewhat very satisfied

I can't be dissatisfied with the news & commentary, eh?

Truthfully, I'm not sure if "dissatisfied" is the right word, since I take it to keep up with that bunch of folks and how they think. "Disturbed" is more accurate...

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, May 24, 2013 Blogger fev had this to say...

Best Likert scale EVAR.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->