Thursday, June 20, 2013

Whose bad news?

Not to trespass on fev's territory, but this headline is not really good:
Bennett Rill is killed in accident at Fox Mill school in Fairfax
Well, unless "good" is satisfied by my wondering if he was a National or something and clicking through the email link to see.

Thing is, he's not. He's a 14-year-old kid, "a straight A student who loved basketball and football" who was electrocuted accidentally when playing with some friends.

pOST lOCAL: Bennett Rill is killed in accident at Fox Mill school in Fairfax

This may be "Post Local", but Fairfax isn't "local" to me in Maryland. And even if I lived in Fairfax I doubt I'd know the name of a (to me) random 14-year-old, given how soon after his death (one day) this article was written.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->