Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Duck Dynasty

I was going to write a longish thing about how repulsive Robertson's racist, misogynistic worldview is: his advocacy of marrying 15-year-old girls and why, and his Jim-Crow-was-happy-days reminisces. (I did link to Fred Clark talking about those things.) I was going to write about how the media is reluctant to address those things if they can grab the flash of anti-gay instead. And I still might.

But I can't bring myself to do it just yet. So instead, since the real point of this man is that he and his supporters claim that his Christianity allows him to say all that without criticism, I'll just point this out:

'cast' of Duck DynastyThe First Letter of Paul to the Corinthians, Chapter 11, Verses 14:

Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->