Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Egregiously obvious

So, I got this comment in my spam filter:
I usually do not leave a comment, however I read a lot of responses on this page "NPM: Goldengrove". I actually do have 2 questions for you if it's okay. Is it only me or do some of the responses appear as if they are coming from brain dead visitors? :-P And, if you are posting on other places, I would like to follow you. Could you make a list of all of all your social networking pages like your Facebook page, twitter feed, or linkedin profile? Feel free to surf to my blog -
This would be more convincing if (a) "Me on Facebook" and "Me on Twitter" weren't right there in the sidebar and (b) there were actually any other comments on NPM: Goldengrove. Which there aren't.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->