Friday, April 04, 2014

Daffy?

"Besides Mickey, name a character you might see walking around Disneyland," Steve Harvey asked in the last moments of Family Feud (just before Jeopardy! starts).

"Daffy Duck!" she answered.

My first thought: Daffy's not Disney, he's WB! My second: of course, all she needs is other people not to know that. This show isn't so much about being right as it is about saying things that the "survey said", and there have been many times I've blinked in astonishment at what people thought was right.

But this time, whew! she was alone. Zero points.

"Goofy was the number one answer." (I'd probably have said Donald, myself, and I'm sure that's who she meant.)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, April 04, 2014 Anonymous Kathie had this to say...

My first reaction would've been Minnie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->