Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Apocalypse now?

"I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest that if Dianne Feinstein, Lindsey Graham, and the director of Human Rights Watch all think the report is necessary to prevent the United States from committing the same egregious mistakes in the future, then that countermands the magical thinking needed to accept the worst-case scenarios regarding its publication."

Oh my sweet baby deity. Are you telling me I agree with Lindsey Graham on something?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, December 10, 2014 Anonymous Kathie had this to say...

I was thinking it might be more like Lindsey Graham was agreeing with YOU :-) Bear in mind that Graham was a Navy JAG, which might affect his view on torture. Also, one of his closest Senate allies is John McCain, whose attitude on torture is well-known and based on experience.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->