Monday, March 16, 2015

Really? I don't think so

A Facebook friend posted this on her page today:
setting sun over the ocean captioned 'Accept what is, let go of what was, and have faith in what will be'

All I can think when I read that is, And nothing will ever change. Sitting back in your cozy faith and trusting in what will be while accepting what is?

No.

You have to get out and fight to change what is into what should be.

 Lessonslearnedinlife, you've learned the wrong ones.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:29 PM, March 17, 2015 Anonymous Kathie had this to say...

I prefer a secular version of the serenity prayer, something like this:
Let me find the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->