Saturday, September 26, 2015

Trump and Christmas

Some things are just too easy.
“The word Christmas, I love Christmas,” Trump said. “You go to stores, you don’t see the word ‘Christmas.’ It says ‘happy holidays’ all over. I say, ‘where’s Christmas?'”

“I tell my wife, don’t go to those stores,” he continued, as the crowd began cheering. “I want to see Christmas. You know, other people can have their holidays, but Christmas is Christmas. I want to see ‘Merry Christmas.’ Remember the expression, ‘Merry Christmas?’ You don’t see it anymore. You’re going to see it if I get elected, I can tell you that right now.” (source)
But but but

card from Trump Hotel saying 'Happy Holidays'

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

     <-- Older Post                     ^ Home                    Newer Post -->